Please note: support from each listed source is only available until the limited funds are depleted.
- UFWF is offering DACA renewal assistance in the Central Coast/Central Valley areas. Please call for Salinas (831)220-3004, Fresno (559) 496-0770, and Bakersfield (661) 324-2500.
- ELF is pleased to announce that it is providing remote DACA Renewal Services at no cost to our Central Valley community. For assistance with your DACA renewal application, click on this link and fill out the online form.
- Centro La Familia is offering DACA renewal assistance. Please call our office at 559-237-2961
- CHIRLA is offering DACA Renewal assistance along with paying the $495.00 fee that USCIS charges for all applicants. Everything is done remotely, please call 559-854-9590.
- SIREN has DACA Renewal Scholarships available for those who qualify.
http://www.siren-bayarea.org/daca Please give us a call at 559-840-0005
- Mission Asset Fund has immigration loans available in California for those renewing their DACA. You can learn more on their website.
- Self-Help Federal Credit Union is providing DACA loans at a 0.00% interest rate. Find more information in English and in Spanish.
- DACA recipients can also go here to set up a fundraising campaign site to raise money for DACA renewal fees.
The NALEO Educational Fund operates a DACA hotline, 844-411-DACA, which provides callers with information on recent DACA renewal developments and referrals to trusted legal service providers.
For more information, see also:
- DACA Frequently Asked Questions
- DACA Supreme Court Case Summary & Practice Update
- Annotated DACA Application Guide
- Steps to Take if Your DACA Renewal Is Delayed
- Immigration Preparedness Toolkit
- Public Charge Exemptions and Considerations
- Fee Waivers: Status of Proposed Changes
- A Step-by-Step Guide to Completing FOIA Requests with DHS
- How to Check if You Have a Criminal Record