WHAT'S GOING ON?
Nothing has changed yet. If you have DACA now or have had DACA in the past, you are eligible to renew. If you have never had DACA before, you are still ineligible to apply. See below for more information on legal and fee assistance.
Please note: support from each listed source is only available until the limited funds are depleted.
- The California Department of Social Services is making renewal fee assistance available – in the form of reimbursements for funds expended – to its existing contractors. Here is a list of CDSS contractors funded for DACA legal assistance. Please contact individual organizations to determine what services are available.
- Here is a list of Bay Area organizations that are providing renewal fee assistance. Please contact individual organizations for more information.
- Mission Asset Fund has immigration loans available in California for those renewing their DACA. You can learn more on their website.
- Self-Help Federal Credit Union is providing DACA loans at a 0.00% interest rate. Find more information in English and in Spanish.
- DACA recipients can also go here to set up a fundraising campaign site to raise money for DACA renewal fees.
The NALEO Educational Fund operates a DACA hotline, 844-411-DACA, which provides callers with information on recent DACA renewal developments and referrals to trusted legal service providers.
More resources can be found here.
VOLUNTEER ATTORNEY SUPPORT
If you are looking for volunteer attorney support at your DACA renewal events, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.